Learn how to create, organize and manage your goals, and choose the best business structure that suits your circumstances and your industry.
Duration: 1 day
• Link your personal goals to your business goals
• Collect historical financial data or create projections
• Develop financial goals which are SMART principles
• Select financial performance goals using key performance indicators (KPI)
• Set targets to help you measure and monitor your goals
• Perform tasks that will be part of your operating systems
• Sustain your financial goals always
• Know the different types of business structures
• Learn the advantages and disadvantages of each business structure
• Differentiate income tax and legal considerations for each structure
• Identify the structure appropriate in each industry
• Use checklist for setting up agreements for partnerships
• Select the business structure appropriate for your needs
Free 5 templates and tools.